- Essential Oils
- Cassia Oil
3.25 12.99 $3.25 - $12.99
Cassia oil is known to boost the immune system — helping the entire body run properly. It maintains a healthy and functioning digestive system and improves blood circulation. Cassia oil is also an antidepressant, and it has been used for years to build courage and a sense of self-worth. It has a warming effect on the body and keeps your mind at peace.
Cassia oil can be used just like common cinnamon oil — it can be ingested or used topically. When consuming cassia oil, start with small doses (a drop or two) and work your way up from there. It provides a spicy and warm flavor that goes perfectly with teas, coffee and spicy dishes. Here are some cassia oil uses that you can try at home:
- To treat a cold and flu, diffuse 2–3 drops of cassia oil or inhale the oil twice daily.
- For digestive health, rub 2–3 drops of cassia oil mixed with equal parts carrier oil (like coconut or jojoba oil) on the feet or abdomen.
- To kill fungal infection, rub 1–2 drops of cassia oil with equal parts carrier oil on the needed area twice daily.
- To uplift mood, diffuse 2–3 drops of cassia oil or add the oil to a warm bath.
- To treat nausea and avoid vomiting, put 3–5 drops of cassia oil in a handkerchief and inhale the scent whenever you feel nauseous.
- For internal use, start with a small amount, such as a drop of cassia oil, and add it to your coffee, tea, oatmeal or any dish that has a warm and spicy flavor.