Quick list of foods to avoid
Refined sugars & sugar-laden foods
Bleached and enriched flour products
Grease and fat
Excess of animal foods
Pasteurized dairy products and excess of dairy
Iodized salt & excess salt.
Liquor, drugs, tobacco
I am sorry I am not getting information to you all as quickly as I would like. Several people with different health issues have asked for advise as to how to best deal with the virus. I am trying to keep up and hope to get some general information posts done soon.
The best thing right now is for everyone to build their immune system and stop stressing. Stress can lead to a multitude of health issues so finding a place in your faith to be at peace is a good place to start. Attached is a Barry Bennett sermon/talk. I hope you will take the time to listen to it. How we decide to react in situations has a huge impact on health and well being.
Barry Bennett Sermon- Click on this link to watch
To start building up you immune system here are some important pointers:
1. Eliminate processed sugar-try switching to items sweeten with stevia
2. Eliminate dairy- almond or coconut milk are good
3. Fresh air and exercise are key.
4. Drink plenty of clean water- not tap
5. Limit caffeine and alcoholic beverages. Green tea, kambucha, sparkling flavored waters are all good alternatives.
6. Add probiotic foods
7. Stay clear of damp places that may have mold and mildew.
Until I get some more information posted please try to have healthy habits. Wash hands, stay away from sickly people and if any flu type/respiratory issues develop please let me know.
Blessings and stay safe,
Sharon Payne, ND and Master Herbalist. Graduate of Trinty School of Natural Health. 1985 Graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Bachelor of Science in Consumer Services, College of Business and Home Economics.